Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino (spaghetti with garlic & chilli)
Preparation time: 8 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 450g / 1lb dried spaghetti
- 75ml /5 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely sliced
- 1-2 fresh chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cook the spaghetti according to the manufacturer's instructions until 'al dente'.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and chilli and fry for 1 minute, but do not burn.
Drain the pasta well and put it into a hot serving dish.Toss in the hot oil and season to taste.
Suitable for vegetarians.