White Bean & Tuna Salad
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: none
Ingredients:For the salad:
- 100g/4oz baby spinach or beet leaves
- 397g/14oz can cannelloni beans, drained well
- 400g/14oz can tuna chunks, well drained
- 1⁄2 cucumber, diced
- 3 tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
For the dressing :
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Arrange the spinach or beet leaves along with the beans tuna tomato and parsley on 4 serving plates.
Mix together the dressing ingredients and season to taste. Pour the dressing over the salad just before serving.
Serve with warm crusty bread. Replace the tuna with canned salmon.