Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 x 12 ready-made pizza base
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Hot Chilli Pesto
- 1 x 125g ball mozzarella cheese
- 6 thin slices of salami
- 10 pitted black olives, sliced in half
- 1 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil for drizzling
- Fresh basil leaves to serve
Pre-heat the oven to its highest setting. Spread the Filippo Berio Hot Chilli Pesto over the pizza base and scatter over the mozzarella.
Arrange the salami on top and scatter over the black olives.
Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes until golden and crisp. Remove the pizza from the oven and place on a board. Drizzle over with olive oil, garnish with basil leaves and serve immediately.