Lamb Chops with Garlic and Rosemary
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- 4 tbsp of Filippo Berio Garlic Flavoured Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2-3 tbsp roughly chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain or Italian-style coarse grain mustard
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 8 lamb loin chops or thick cutlets
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 extra limes to serve
Blend together the oil rosemary mustard lime zest and juice and season to taste.
Arrange the chops in a dish and coat with the marinade. Cover and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours turning occasionally.
Place under a moderate grill or on the barbecue and grill for 15-20 minutes according to taste basting occasionally with the marinade. If liked halve the limes and cook on the barbecue for a few minutes: they can be served with the chops and extra juice squeezed over (heating them helps release the juice).