Tomato, Avocado and Mozzarella Salad (Insalata Tricolore)
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: none
- 4 large ripe vine tomatoes
- 2 (150g) packs buffalo mozzarella cheese, drained
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and stoned
- Fresh basil leaves
For the dressing :
- 6 tbsp Filippo Berio Fruttato Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Pinch of sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Slice the tomatoes mozzarella and avocado and arrange in overlapping slices on four plates. Scatter over the basil leaves.
Place all the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and whisk together with a fork until smooth and blended. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve immediately with crusty bread.