Pesto Cheese on Toast
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 2 slices thick crusty bread
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- 25g blue cheese such as Gorgonzola or Stilton
- 50g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Roasted vine tomatoes to serve
Put the bread onto a baking tray and grill lightly on one side. Turn the bread over and spread the Filippo Berio Sun Dried Tomato Pesto over each slice. Top with the crumbled blue cheese followed by the cheddar cheese.
Pop back under the grill for a further 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
Top with roasted vine tomatoes and serve.
If you want a bit of a kick, replace the Filippo Berio Sun Dried Tomato Pesto with Filippo Berio Hot Chilli Pesto.