Oven Roasted Vegetables
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 35-40 minutes
- 2 courgettes, cut into wedges
- 1 aubergine cut into chunks
- 2 red peppers, cut into chunks
- 4 small red onions, halved
- 6-8 large cup mushrooms
- 8 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
Preheat the oven to 200C/Fan 180/400F/Gas Mark 6. Place all the vegetables in a large ovenproof dish.
Drizzle over the oil and scatter over the garlic. Season well. Toss the vegetables together until coated in oil.
Bake for 35-40 mins or until lightly charred all over.