Linguine with Crab
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- 450g linguine
- 5 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and sliced
- 6tbsp dry white wine
- 1 (170g) can white crabmeat, drained and juices reserved
- 3 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water for 10 mins or according to packet instructions.
Meanwhile heat 3 tbsp of the oil in a large frying pan and gently fry the garlic and chillies for 2 mins. Add the white wine and reserved crab juices to the pan and simmer for 2 mins or until reduced by half. Add the crabmeat and parsley to the pan and cook for 1 min or until hot. Season to taste.
Drain the pasta and add the crab mixture toss together. Drizzle over the remaining oil. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.