Grilled Fruit with Balsamic Glaze
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 3 peaches, halved and pitted
- 3 plums, halved and pitted
- 2 apricots
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces Manchego cheese, thinly shaved
- Filippo Berio Balsamic glaze
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper for seasoning
Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° - 400°F).
Combine Filippo Berio Classic Balsamic Glaze and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, then simmer about 15 to 20 minutes or until vinegar is reduced to a glaze. Set aside.
Brush fruit with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill fruit in batches, 1 minute on each side then transfer to a platter when done.
Drizzle grilled fruit with half of the balsamic glaze, top with cheese, then drizzle with remaining glaze. Serve immediately.