Preparation time: 5-8 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts, skinned and boned
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 100ml/4fl.oz dry white wine
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
Trim the chicken if necessary. Season well.
In a frying pan heat the oil and sauté the chicken until golden brown. Pour the wine over.
Lower the heat and add the rosemary. Cover and cook over a gentle heat for 15 minutes or until cooked and the chicken is tender. Remove the chicken from the pan and keep hot.
Reduce the cooking juices by one third then add the vinegar. Season the sauce. Put the chicken onto hot serving plates and pour over the sauce.
If using frozen chicken, do make sure it is completely thawed before cooking.