Caramelised Vegetables Bruschetta
Cook time: 20-30 minutes
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Classico Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 large red peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 2 large red onions, skinned and cut into wedges
- 30g capers
- Small bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- 150g ricotta
Preheat oven to 200ºC. Whisk together the olive oil, sugar and balsamic vinegar in a bowl. Add the pepper, onion and coat well. Transfer to a baking tray and roast for 20-30 minutes until caramelised.
Remove from the oven, place in a bowl and stir through the capers and parsley. Season to taste. Spread the ricotta on the base and top with the vegetables.
Before serving Bruschetta, always finish with a good drizzle of Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil.